I feel that I have been fairly negative in a few of the entries over the past week, though writing it out actually did help me think some things out and have a better outlook on things. But after the emotionally draining day and night that I had I just do not need to delve into those waters, so I decided to compile a list of a few things that I love.
- I love rain. I love the smell of rain, all the different sounds, ways that it can look, and feel too.
- I love babies, what is not to love? With all the hope and innocence and potential that they hold, they truly are a wonder.
- I love swinging. There is not another feeling quite like the freedom that you can have when swinging. As if you could just reach out and touch the clouds.
- I love making one of a kind event invitations and Name Meanings. I really enjoy seeing the look on people’s faces or hearing about how much they liked what I made and put care into creating.
- I love reading a good book. I especially love it when it’s an audio book and the narrator is spot on with the voices, and nuances of a character. I also love it when I actually get to read with my own eyes and not feel guilty about taking the time to do so.
- I love planning parties. My what I could do if I had the time and budget for some of the ideas I have had. Wow. I will say that I have struggled at times when I have had to plan, decorate, host and prepare all the details great and small without help.
- I love music and singing. I love the thoughts, memories and feelings that it can evoke. I love that my boys want me to sing them songs at bedtime.
- I love good food. The flavors coming to life on my taste buds, ummm, so good.
- I love hugs. There is something so wonderfully comforting about a sincere hug.
- I love in when someone strokes or plays with my hair. It used to be one of my favorite things in the world. Unless you count the bi-annual hair cut I get, no one has really done it in years.
- I love having dreams. I love that I have them every night and can recall them, if not always in great detail, outlines of them.
- I love writing in cursive. Even as a little girl it have always been my favorite and I have felt that cursive writing is a lost art.
- I love dressing up. I love wearing formal and dressy attire. I have a classic feminine look that has been grossly underutilized, due to budget, sewing skills and occupation.
- I love helping people.
- I love walking.
I could go on and on and on (like the song that never ends) but then you would most decidedly not love my list. Hahahaha