Yesterday I started participating in several of the WordPress blogging university courses and today one of the challenges is to write my own list on one of four topics. I chose the things that I wish; just because multiple things started popping in my head and became a flood so I just started typing.
Things I Wish:
- I wish I still had my mom.
- I wish my kids had been able to meet and get to know her.
- I wish that I would get back my range of motion and muscle after my recent surgery.
- I wish my kids would stop pulling EVERYTHING down and out of the closets.
- I wish they would take naps without pushing me to the limits every day.
- I wish I was a better wife and mom.
- I wish I was a better house keeper (it was never a strong suite for me and has become increasingly difficult since having a baby).
- I wish I could open the fridge or cupboard and find what our household wanted and needed to eat in there, already prepared for us.
- I wish I was better at articulating my thoughts and feelings.
- I wish we didn’t have debt so we could already be working on the dream.
- I wish I knew what was wrong with my silhouette machine.
- I wish I had more time for more creative endeavors.
- I wish I had a steadier base of clients for a few of those unique one of a kind items.
- I wish we had date nights more than once in a blue moon.
- I wish I didn’t feel like a stranger to my best friend.
- I wish he would have listened to me the last few months the few times I was brave enough to let him know how I have been feeling instead of ignoring or brushing it off as nothing.
- *Laughs out loud* I wish this list wasn’t so sad.
- I wish I was a bit more of a comedian.
- I wish I had powers like Mary Poppins or Samantha from Bewitched… Ahh, a clean, organized house and sandwiches that would make themselves. Hahaha
- I wish this list of my wishes wasn’t so long; I probably could go on, and on, and on…
“I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart.” .. There’s a blast from the past for ya’. Can you name the show? 😉